Thursday, October 04, 2007

Late at night...

... you can hear her whisper

I'd love to take you home with me and tuck you into bed
I'd love to see what makes you tick inside your pretty head

I wish that I could keep you in a precious chinese box
On sundays I would pray for you so it would never stop


I'd love to hear you laugh tonightI'd love to hear you weep
I'd love to listen to you while you're screaming in your sleep


I'd love to soothe you with my voice and take your hand in mine
I'd love to take you past the stars and out of reach of time

I'd love to see inside your mindto tear it all apart
To cut you open with a knife and find your sacred heart


I'd love to take your satin dolls and tear them all to shreds
I'd love to mess your pretty hairI'd love to see you dead

No comments:

Daca ai ajuns sa citesti asta, esti PREA curios!!!

Copyright 2006-2007 Alina Vasilescu - http://ame-lia.blogspot.com/ - alina.vasilescu@gmail.com. Toate textele si imaginile aflate pe acest site sunt proprietatea autorului si nu pot fi folosite integral sau partial fara permisiunea acestuia, in concordanta cu legea nr 8/1996, privind dreptul de autor si drepturile conexe.