Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Immortal

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

Pentru simplul motiv ca brusc mi s-a facut un dor teribil de tati. Si pentru ca My Immortal m-a dus de langa el exact atunci cand nu trebuia.
Iknow I should have been there to hold his last breath. I know I should have had more courage. I know I shouldn't have run away.

God knows, I was afraid. I knew I was leaving his side for the last time, and still I was afraid to stay.

I am sorry. I am sorry I wasn't there. I am sorry I couldn't do anything.

Still...

No comments:

Daca ai ajuns sa citesti asta, esti PREA curios!!!

Copyright 2006-2007 Alina Vasilescu - http://ame-lia.blogspot.com/ - alina.vasilescu@gmail.com. Toate textele si imaginile aflate pe acest site sunt proprietatea autorului si nu pot fi folosite integral sau partial fara permisiunea acestuia, in concordanta cu legea nr 8/1996, privind dreptul de autor si drepturile conexe.