Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Way You Dream

Appreciation. That's what this is all about. Showing someone the appropriate appreciation. For everything the somenone represents. Do we ever do that? Do we have any idea how to do that?

How's now for starters?
How about making it flamboyant and flickering?

This is the appreciation I show today.

If non-compliant, please address the upper council. I may not give a damn, but then again, I may be up for suggestions.

One more thing, target of my appreciation:

I love the way you dream
I love the way you dream
I love the way you dream

No comments:

Daca ai ajuns sa citesti asta, esti PREA curios!!!

Copyright 2006-2007 Alina Vasilescu - http://ame-lia.blogspot.com/ - alina.vasilescu@gmail.com. Toate textele si imaginile aflate pe acest site sunt proprietatea autorului si nu pot fi folosite integral sau partial fara permisiunea acestuia, in concordanta cu legea nr 8/1996, privind dreptul de autor si drepturile conexe.