Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Midnight's Toll


Yes, I am entitled to do this. Yes, I am entitled to stutter. Yes, I am entitled to be trustworthy, I am entitled to be derailed, I am entitled to shed tears, I am entitled to scream, and twist, and turn, and stirr tornados.

I am entitled to have anything I wish for, because as I have created perfect Universes for people to be in, so should I receive my very own perfect little Universe.

A little piece of Heaven from you, a short instant of happiness from everybody else, and I swear I'll settle for it.

Too much to ask for? Don’t think so. Presumptous? Completely not. Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen, cause this baby is going for the ride of her life. My money's on "HEA.".

No fear, no regrets, no turning back, no second guesses. Straight ahead. Flooding love, earned trust and a shitload of risks to be taken. And then again, would I have it any other way?

Disclaimer: And if there is no "HEA", fuck you, Cinderella!

No comments:

Daca ai ajuns sa citesti asta, esti PREA curios!!!

Copyright 2006-2007 Alina Vasilescu - http://ame-lia.blogspot.com/ - alina.vasilescu@gmail.com. Toate textele si imaginile aflate pe acest site sunt proprietatea autorului si nu pot fi folosite integral sau partial fara permisiunea acestuia, in concordanta cu legea nr 8/1996, privind dreptul de autor si drepturile conexe.